Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Slave Zero Demo with even better EMBM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Slave Zero Demo with even better EMBM...

New demo was released...based on gold version of the engine, with better performance, graphics, and more EMBM to jazz it up

http://www.slavezero.com/demo/slavezero_demo.exe
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

It's only 66Mb ...

Looking at the site it's a bit busy there, or is d/ling it with 0.4k/sec normal? LOL

Jorden, stopped the download, waiting for it to be on some PC-magazine's CD...
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

You can get it from www.avault.com too, but it's still slow. Lotsa folks are download horny for this, myself included. Been waiting for this one for a looooong time.

------------------
      The Rock
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed."
      -- Albert Einstein
      Bart

Comment

oh damn, I'd like to have that demo here.. but I've tried every ftp known to man that would have it. All of them are choked down like a mofo. Getting ready to go to a lan party here in a few hours and would like to show it (the EBM) off

Comment

oh nevermind, I found a nice fat spot to leech off of... looks like I'll get to show it off after all :P

/me ends up jinxing it and watches the download plummit to 2k/sec..... doh!

Comment

I found this site:

ftp://ftp.3dgamers.com/pub/3daction/00archives/slavezero/releases/slavezero_demo.exe

Pretty fast too.

Enjoy..
            AthlonXP 1700+@1900+(1.59GHz) on Abit KG7, 512Mb DDRram, Elsa Gladiac 920, SB 128 pci, ADI microscan 17in monitor, Pioneer 6x dvd rom,Ricoh7083CDRW, 56k modem

Comment

Good luck,its a crasher for me.........

Comment

http://ftp.telepac.pt/pub/3dfiles/ga...ezero_demo.exe

TRy this, it's fast for me

Comment

Slave Zero looks AMAZING on my G400Max!
                  The bump mapping and the rich colors are
                  outstanding!
                  It also has the option of 1st person or
                  3rd person perspective.

Comment

Does this game suck or what????

Comment

Well, after 66megs of downloading, I must say that I am NOT impressed. This game feels flat to me. I guess that's what I get for having high hopes. I won't be buying this one; hell, I won't even pirate it for free.

------------------
                      The Rock
                      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed."
                      -- Albert Einstein
                      Bart

Comment

Go get an Aureal Vortex2 SQ2500 sound card. The whole first half of the game comes with it in the retail box. You want four channel sound anyway.
                        RAB
                        AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

Bingo RAB....

The Aureal OEM version LOOKS great on the ol' G400Max, but I can't imagine playing more than one level of this game.

------------------
                          ------------------------

PIII450 => 504 MHz, Asus P2B, G400MAX, PowerDesk 5.30, Aureal 2500 Vortex2, DirectX 7.0, Adaptec AHA-2940UW and Fireport40 Dual UW SCSI controllers, etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X