Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Marvel G400 work with Turbo GL?

hi there,
    the answer to my question is of course YES!
    but can i install the 5.30 drivers and use turbogl without screwing up video tools.

When i run Ulead Media 5.2 the Scratch pad freezes, quite a pain!

so is there a way around it or am i destined to be turbo GL-less until the new improved set of powerdesk and vid tools come out,

since the vid tools are fairly new anyway, i would presume this to be a fair wait!!!!!

unless anyone else knows different.....

thanks for your tie and help

CMB
    p.s. i know theres a siilar post in the desktop area but i though it applied to both aspects ok :O)

Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

I just had a thought...
    the turbo GL driver that everyone was testing on 5.25 and raving about
    is it available for distribution/download anywhere now that the 'official' one is in .30 drivers?????

if i used that along with the .25 drivers wouldnt that solve the problem... or is this not allowed or condoned by big M :O)
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
    X