Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driver and G400: Don´t try this at home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver and G400: Don´t try this at home!

I`m experiencing problems with my new g400.
    "Driver" can´t run the graphics. I´ve heard about this problems on the net, but not the solution. Please help me!

------------------
    -Thanks,
    Eirik
    -Thanks,
    Eirik

I don't have any troubles with driver, runs great on my G400

even with or without the patch.

Cel300A @ 450, Abit BH6, 96MB, G400, SBlive
    System specs: Celeron 300A @ 450Mhz, Abit BH6, 96MB 100Mhz, G400 Vanilla, SBlife, Aopen 6XDVD

Comment

I can run Driver, at medium details, in 640*480 and it is soooo slow! Why??

PII 350@350
      64 RAM
      17GB HD
      G400 32 DH
      40x CD-ROM

------------------

Comment

Hey, MoLe. What resolution u run in and how do you config your graphics ingame? could be good to know.. I might doing something wrong.

Comment

I am running Driver at 1024*768, 32bit, trilinear... very very smooth. But I have one little problem. I can't see the cut scenes (in game cinematics), can hear the sound but blank screen. But the game runs very very fast and is great! Had problem in the beginning but everything allright after I fixed them, Maybe you are having problems IRQ sharing? My Config PIII 450 (not overclocked) 128MB ram, Matrox G400, Viewsonic PT795...

Comment

Driver runs perfectly on my system. And I have a solution for the movies not working properly: install old drivers for your G400! With the 5.13 drivers (I think) everything works properly, although the game is faster with the 5.30 drivers.

Comment

Working...
            X