DK2 v1.6 coming very soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2 v1.6 coming very soon!!!

Got back an email today from EA saying that "It is very very nearly ready" - MUST be this week. Can't wait

------------------
    Nigel

Any opinions expressed in the contents of this message and any file attachments, are my own.
    Nigel

Any opinions expressed in the contents of this message and any file attachments, are my own.

Hi Nigel,

What is new if you have a G200 ?

------------------
    Cya,
    J.

"Unix can be a cynical Operating System for a person whos mind is limited to a Windows user interface"

System specs:
    ASUS P2B-LS, 128MB RAM, Matrox Millenium G200, Nothing O/C.
    Running Windows 98SE & Redhat Linux 6.1
    Cya,
    J.

"Unix can be a cynical Operating System for a person whos mind is limited to a Windows user interface"

System specs:
    AMD Athlon 600mhz, OEM FIC SD11, 192MB RAM, Matrox Millenium G200 (PD5.41), Nothing O/C.
    Running Windows 98SE & Linux Mandrake 7

Comment

MoleDK:

In addition to bump mapping (and a whole bunch of other graphical enhancements and bugfixes), you get:

Maidens
      Jack-In-The-Box
      A Few Other New Items and Creatures

- Ash

------------------
      G. U. R. M. It's not hard to spell, is it? Then don't screw it up!
      The word "Gurm" is in no way Copyright 1999 Jorden van der Elst.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Hi MoleDK

Sorry I don't understand your comment. As far as I am aware only V1.51 is out.

------------------
        Nigel

Nigel

Comment

Sounds good. I checked out the new monsters, they look nice.

Too bad I cannot afford the G400. Our local store has 6 G400 Max retail for sale

2200 Danish crowns (around 310 bux, 220 UK Pounds)

------------------
          Cya,
          J.

System specs:
          ASUS P2B-LS, 128MB RAM, Matrox Millenium G200, Nothing O/C.
          Running Windows 98SE & Redhat Linux 6.1
          Cya,
          J.

System specs:
          AMD Athlon 600mhz, OEM FIC SD11, 192MB RAM, Matrox Millenium G200 (PD5.41), Nothing O/C.
          Running Windows 98SE & Linux Mandrake 7

Comment

Mole,

There may be some inherent problem in what I'm about to suggest, and if so please enlighten me, but...

Why don't you order from somewhere in the US or UK and have it airlifted to you in Denmark? I mean, MAXes here only cost $225-ish (even if you order them from the Matrox Store) and it can't cost more than $25 to ship it to Denmark if you're not in a huge hurry. It'd be even less in the UK. And if you go for a vanilla G400 and overclock it, you can get the card for $175 and get it there priority, and still only spend $225 on it.

- Ash

------------------
            G. U. R. M. It's not hard to spell, is it? Then don't screw it up!
            The word "Gurm" is in no way Copyright 1999 Jorden van der Elst.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
            X