Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAR WARS Rouge Sqadron

Problems...
    Before i´ve got my G400 MAX i had a voodoo 1 and played the game whith glide-drivers. Now when I changed to G400 the problem is that the game displays an error message and wont play. It says "couldnt find glide-drivers".
    I have tried to change the 3D hardware settings but it doesn´t help. I´ve reinstalled it - no difference. Do I have to delete something in the registry or what?

///Petter

------------------
    PII 350
    64 SDRAM PC100
    G400 32 DH MAX
    SB LIVE PLAYER 1024
    TAXAN 17"
    GRAVIS Xterminator (buy it, the best gamepad in the world)

Hi Petter.

You just need the new patch. The patch also adds a new ship "Naboo Starfighter".

Go get it:

ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/rogueupd12.exe

Comment

Hi Petter,

Download the patch from the address that I gave you from Lucasarts. The patch could also be downloaded from the Lucasarts website at www.lucasarts.com (from same link). Don’t download the patch from Matrox. The patch that Matrox has is the same one, but an older version that does not include the new "Naboo Starfighter" ship.

Thanks,

Sean

Comment

Thank you but...
        I downloaded the patch but it didn´t work anyway but I fixed it. I just deleted the old glide dll-files from my windows\system directory an I was ready to go. Really cool i 1280x960.
        P.S. the matrox download now include the extra ship.

Thanks for the help.

/Petter
        PII 350
        64 SDRAM PC100
        G400 32 DH MAX
        SB LIVE PLAYER 1024
        TAXAN 17"
        GRAVIS Xterminator (buy it, the best gamepad in the world)

Comment

Hi Petter,

The LucasArts Rogue Squadron patch is 2.41 Megs and the Matrox Rogue Squadron patch is 1.25. Since the Matrox version was so much smaller (and the fact that they didn't mention the extra ship) I thought that the "Naboo Starfighter" wasn't included. I see that the readme file that comes with the Matrox download says that in fact the extra ship is included. I wonder why there is such a difference in file size.

Glad you got it fixed.

Thanks,

Sean

Comment

Working...
          X