Unreal Windowed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Windowed???

Ok kids, i said this in another topic but hell i wanna know if anyone else is having probs, UT only in windowed form, using D3d no full screen, a bit annoying, OpenGl extension full screen but runs like a dog.
    Please elp
    Cel 433 o/c541 128ram g400(Love it)mx300

I'm not sure if you're the one I replied to or not (same question, though). Have you tried just clicking on the little minimize/maximize button in the upper right hand corner of the game screen (when at the menus screen)?

This works for me, and in fact, I switch back and forth when playing so that I can monitor my ICQ (my buddies and I can select game servers / talk outside the game this way).

------------------
    Ace
    "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
    Gainward Ti4600
    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Just been surffering this problem, seems you must have DirectX7 installed.

Comment

Well tried tha maximise and minimise deal nothing, ill try dirX7 and see if it works

Comment

Part of the delay in the relase of the UT demo for D3D/OpenGL was precisely because it REQUIRES DX7 to function in D3D mode - that's been known for at least a couple months by now. The UT people have been programming to DX7, not DX6, for a while now, from what I've read.
          The pessimist says: "The glass is half empty."
          The optimist says: "The glass is half full."
          The engineer says: "I put half of my water in a redundant glass."

Comment

Without DX 7 UT runs in windowed software mode only.
            Install DX 7 and enjoy!

Comment

Working...
            X