HL & G200 with 5.3 Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL & G200 with 5.3 Drivers

I have not played HL in a while but I wish to finally finish it. I use to have no problems at all before. When I played, I played in D3D. I have updated to 5.3 drivers and wish to play my saved games under OGL. To get to the point, when I play OGL the flashlight doesn't work at all and I get big tears in tectures. Even in D3D I am getting the tears.
    This happens in all desktop resolutions and in 16 bbp and 32 bbp.
    I use to play HL in 800X600 and wish to do so again
    I have a ASUS P2B, PII 350 and Mil G200 w 8 RAM, 128 MEG RAM.
    G200 Bios 3.51 & Drivers 5.30
    Any help would be great. Even if you point me in the right direction.
    Thanks in advance

One other thing I found, I use the -console in my HalfLife Shortcut, on the opening screen when I mouse over the word Console it doesn't highlight properly like the other selections?

I fixed the D3D in Half Life with the 5.30 drivers ... I had an old D3D.cfg and put it and replaced the one already in the HW dir and bang, now if works great.
    Still can't get OGL to work properly yet. The flashlight when selected only highlights the gun being used ???? and not the surrounding textures.
    One thing I am noticing is that when I load a game the script that is run before hand is running twice ? I am wonderng if that might have an effect also??? So many questions, and not so many answers.
    ------------------
    Gouds

[This message has been edited by Goudie (edited 19 October 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Goudie (edited 19 October 1999).]
    Gouds
Working...
X