Rainbow Six: Rogue Squadron with driver 5.30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six: Rogue Squadron with driver 5.30

Seems that I am getting a blue screen right after upgrading driver from 5.25 to 5.30 for this game. I'm about to downgrade it back to 5.25, and will see how it goes. Can anyone please verify about this? Any clue?

No bluescreen here, but with 5.30, my radar screen goes blank, and artifacts appear onscreen. This happens with both directx 6 and dx7. Reverting to 5.25 eliminates the problem. Haig, any ideas what did this? Other problems abound in RS.. printed graphics are garbled and there is a black square artifact where the mouse pointer is located. Otherwise, game play is smooth in 5.25. Not sure if a patch for this was issued.. if so, where can I download it?

------------------
    Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

I tried revert back to driver 5.25, and the blue screen problem still exist. I then reinstalled DX7, have the PD turn off prior to game play, set resolution to higher resolution (640x480 to 800x600), it runs fine. So I guess it's cause by either one of this? Hmmm, maybe I should try using driver 5.30, and turn off PD prior to game play and see what happen...

Comment

Working...
      X