Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All games and also 3dmark MAX frezzes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All games and also 3dmark MAX frezzes!!!

Can someone help me with my little problem how is all my games(UT, Q3 & Unreal...) is freezing after aprox. 2-5 minuts!

I am use D3D.

PLEAS HELP!

sys conf.
    BE6, PIII 500, G400, SB 1024.

Sure, http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/004833.html
    P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

I have had screen freezes with Nascar 3 and Jane's World War II Fighters after a few minutes. I am using a Matrox G44 (no max), Gigabite GA6BXc, Pentium II at 450 in an Enlight case, mid tower. The orentiation of the video card is with the heat sink facing down which causes the heat not to dissapate into the air, only into the card itself. The installation of a fan on the heat sink seems to have solved the problem, no screen freezes. When the screen would freeze in Nascar 3, the game would go on but the screen and keyboard would freeze.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

Tnanks for all that help, it seems to be my BE6 card that has the problem, so i switch my card with a ASUS P3B-F and so its works just fine.( 99.9% stabil)

Some Abit cards dont work with the Matrox G400 & Diamond Viper 770, they told me that!

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X