AvP Multiplayer patch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AvP Multiplayer patch???

Is there an AvP Multiplayer patch anywhere? The regular just seems to work for single player because the game gets updated when you log on to multiplayer. If anyone knows if there is one lemme know please.

------------------
    Flux capacitor overclocked to 1.31 jigawatts...."Let's see if these Bastards can do 90."
    Flux capacitor overclocked to 1.31 jigawatts...."Let's see if these Bastards can do 90."

http://www.3dfiles.com/patches/alien...predator.shtml

Comment

So is this a multiplayer patch or is it just the game patch to play? I believe i have this and I can play the game in single player but when I get on to Mplayer it makes me download a new file and then multiplayer doesnt work? Anyone else have this problem?

------------------
      Flux capacitor overclocked to 1.31 jigawatts

Comment

OK so what about this can I get the new dl from the mplayer then just run the g400worksong patch? I know someone out there is playing Avp multiplayer online with a G400. Please tell me how?

------------------

Comment

Well im still lost someone know how to play Alien Vs Predator in Multiplayer on the g400 Please help me out..Thanx in advanced.

Comment

Working...
          X