Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR G TV tuner doesn't work anymore

Hi ppl;
    A few days ago I got myself a rainbow runner that I connected on a G400. Everything worked fine once I used the latest drivers.
    But then I did a stupid thing I guess; I start to try a program wich should decode some channels. Nice try ofcourse; only it didn't work. But the saddest thing is that my RR G only recognizes 4 channels anymore; I even formatted my PC and reïnstalled the whole thing; it just won't work anymore. TV tuner works on 4 channels; al the rest is 'not tuned'. I suppose something is wrong with a register or bios setting of the card.
    How to repair this? Is there a possibilty of flashing the bios, and how? Or what els could go wrong?
    Tx

Hi,
    Do you have the TV Tuner set to AIR or Cable?

Regards,
    Elie

Comment

My RRG's TV-tuner recently died!
      but in my case its completly stonedead!
      After 6 days of use!
      It's currently going trough RMA!
      In my case (since i live in sweden!) its on it's way to Germany!

------------------
      AMD 350MHz DFI p5BV3+
      G200Mill 16MB SDRAM
      SBlive
      128 MB RAM
      19GB HDD Space!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Well;
        i don't know what happend preciasely but after switching with IRQ, from 11 to 5 and back to 11 and disabeling The video bios shadow it just did the thing it has to do.

In other words, after a time of frustration it seems I got out of probs. But I still don't know what did it.

AMD K7 500
        MSI 6167
        128 Mb SDRAM
        SB live!
        G400
        RR G

But I'm happy the prob is solved; hope it is not temporarly.

tx for the reactions;

Luc

Comment

Working...
        X