omg, homeworld anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg, homeworld anyone?

wow...what a complete experience...i can't wait...(unless it's already gold and i'm slow)
    ==
    "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

"WOW" !!! What an experience (and its only the demo) at 1280 x 1024 in OGL.

I've been waiting for this game for awhile now and certainly not disappointed.

Mmmmm.....wish I could hyperjump to the end of September, when it should be in the stores.

------------------
    G400 Max@165/220, Celeron 300A@464, Abit BH6, 128M SDRAM, WD Expert 18G 7200rpm, SB Live Value, PCI Ethernet with Cable Modem.

Comment

What a sweet game

Works great in OGL too...
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Homeworld looks awesome but man-o-man I can't wait for Team Fortress 2.
        Looks like Sierra is getting a huge grasp on the gaming community.
        Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
        Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty sweet. My P2-350 makes it a little jumpy at 1024, but at 800x600, whoa.

You guys have just cost me another 60 bucks...
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Sierra has almost always had a huge grasp on the gaming community. They slowed down for a while, but I think they are catching up again.

Dave
            Formely known as Helevitia

------------------
            Formerly Helevitia
            Member since 1-13-99
            357 Posts of old

Comment

Pwetty Colours

Comment

Is it just me or am i the only one that has a problem i have the g400 and a monster 2 card and when i use the g400 the game looks great exept in the distance where there are these huge triangle shaped holes.
                the game is not filling them with texture is is always at the top edge of my screen.
                using the monster 2 it looks great.

also is anybody else having a problem with tribes or is that also a problem that just i have, the game sad that i was having a lag problem when i used the new 5.25 en opengl update while i was in a training mission!!!!

Comment

You're not alone. I get the triangles missing from the side of the mothership. The status bars on ships also go strange rainbow colors when zoomed out.

The second problem isn't so obvious at 1600x1200, but is quite apparent at lower resolutions.

Comment

for thoughs of you having problems with clipping, try upgrading to 5.25. This helped for me.

Running it at 1600x1200 is stunning.

Comment

Working...
                    X