EVBM Demo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVBM Demo's

Are ther any demo's out there I can download to see what the Bumpmapping looks like eon my G400MAX, (apart from Expendable), talking of which, although I got expendable to work, there is no bumpmapping , it is enabled in the config file and menu system, but I don't see any bumpmapping at all ?.

I have seen bumpmapping in Drakan, (the dragon scales look very nice).

Steve..

I know what you mean. I can see it on the water though, but in the screenshots I've seen on the Matrox web site it was also on the vehicles. Oh well, I uninstalled it anyway. Bump-mapping does not a good game make!

There are some bump-mapping demos on the Matrox website (anyone know how to make that fish bump-mapped?) in the "developer relations" area and 3dMark99 does a bump-mapping test. That's all I've seen.

Chris Blake

Comment

Descent 3 has bump mapping on the ship.
      Drakan has it on the dragon thing.

I've seen previews of other games which will use it - Wild Metal Country springs to mind.

------------------
      Cheers,
      Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

You can try a couple of demos I've made using Power Render at www.egerter.com (click on products, power render, demos).

I'll be putting some other demos and bump mapped objects up there in the future.
        Author of Power Render

Comment

Grab Chris' Landscape demo this is very cool it has both DualHead and bump map support. It's is a small third person demo, the second monitor shows a reverse camera view of the action or a missile cam view and there is some gorgeous bump mapped water, real water not like Expendable's

Comment

The first thing I did after getting my Max was to unzip all my saved-up tech-demos and go "gosh, gasp" for half'n hour

Comment

Working...
            X