Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expendable and MS Force Feedback Joystick

Hi all,

I have the G400 MAX and the game Expendable that came with it. I want to use my MS Sidewinder FFB joystick. Everytime I try to setup the joystick it sets the item to "right rudder".

I finally figured out if I twist the stick all the way to the left it will not think "right rudder" is being activated and let me setup each item. However, that being said, ideally I would like to use the "twist" feature of the stick for rotate left/right and use left/right for side step left and right. Anyone know how to get around this issue?

Cheers,

BHT

Same thing happens with my precision pro usb. I haven't found a workaround yet, but I just use the keyboard and mouse anyway. It's probably just a bad implementation of direct input in the game, the developer will have to fix it with a patch.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
    X