Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRUZIN could you please reply on this: HG2

Kruzin,

I've had this problem with Heavy Gear II and I've talked with at least three other people on here with this same problem: In Heavy Gear II I have no visible water while playing in 32bit mode, as soon as I switch to 16bit mode water appears, this is in any and all resolutions I have my desktop always set to 32bit, I have DX6.1, using 5.21 drivers, (downloading new ones as I type this, 5.25) I have this problem in no other games, could you guys please look to try and duplicate this problem and determine what might be causing this, the game is not the same without the water affects as they play part to a lot of tactics throughout the game. Thanks for your help and let me know what you think.

Jesse

I don't have the game.
    Send me 50 bucks, and I'll go buy it
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Still have the same problem even after 5.25 drivers, is Matrox fully aware of this problem and planning to fix it as they have with other games with problems.

Comment

I really don't know. I wouldn't know HG2 if it walked up and bit me

The best person to ask this question of would be R0M. He actually works for Matrox, and might be able to tell you if this problem is in their bug database (which I have no access to).
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hey Phil,
          Sorry for not answering earlier, been so busy... Yes we are aware of the problem and it is reproduced, i'll make sure it gets fixed in the next drivers, keep watching my Progress Report for anything new, i should update it soon...

Thanks,

------------------
          "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."
          "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Thanks R0M and Kruzin,

Thanks for the reply guys, Kruzin this might not be your type of genre but if you ever see it down the road on the bargain bin shelf (Heavy Gear II) you might want to give it a try, it's a solid game. R0M that fix in the works sounds excellent, thanks for the response, meanwhile I'm going to jump into some Rogue Squadron, thanks guys, have a good weekend!
            Jesse

Comment

Working...
            X