MS Combat Flight Sim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Combat Flight Sim

Anybody have any ideas on how i can get dual-head to work with combat flight sim?
    I'm reading everywhere its supposed to work with two monitors (in multiple mode?), but theres not an option in sight i can enable...
    is there a patch someplace?

help me out here...
    Co-Webmaster of The Matrox Sphere
    Enter The Sphere:
    go.to\matroxsphere

Athlon 700, 256Mb 7ns CAS2 RAM, MSI K7-Pro, 10.8Gb Maxtor Diamondmax UDMA, SBLive! 1024 Player + Soundworks FPS1000, Iomega ATAPI Zip drive, Pioneer slot-in 36x SCSI CD-ROM drive, Yamaha CDRW4001t 4xWriter, 56k external modem, Winbond PCI NIC/Etherlink III ISA NIC, {bold}G400 DualHead 32Mb[/bold], Iiyama Vision Master Pro450 19' Diamondtron NF

Oh boy, this is going to be hard, i'll try my best to give you a step by step:

1- Make sure you have multi-monitor enabled, to do so, check multi-monitor from your "DualHead" tab.
    2- The game will only run in multi-monitor if you're running it in a window.
    3- Pick a resolution and then maximize it.
    4- Click on "New View" under Views menu
    5- Select any new view you want, map, spot plane whatever...
    6- When it shows, right click on that view and click on "Undock View", you will notice a new window for your new view.
    7- Drag that new window to the other monitor, and feel free to expand it...
    8- The new window will work simultaneously with your first one..

I hope this step-by-step helps,

Regards,

------------------
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

[This message has been edited by R0M (edited 09-09-1999).]
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Working...
    X