No announcement yet.

Some weird colours in Xwing Alliance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some weird colours in Xwing Alliance??

Hi all. Mostly this game completely rocks
    and all that. But when looking at ships while still in the 2d part(before flying) I get wierd colours on the 3d ships. And in the hyperspace sequences too. Almost like a heat related prob, but only in this portion of this game. Any suggestions?
    Thanx all

------------------
    AssuP2P??,300a at 337,128megs of the good stuff,G400reg32megSH,cheapy yamaha PCI sound,'couple o' little HD's,42XCDrom and 98SE w/shutdown patch
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Try turning off 32 bit z-buffering. This kept the game from having problems on my machine.
    AMD K6III-450; Epox EP-MVP3G5; G400DH32; Maxtor 10gig UDMA66; 128meg PC100; Aureal SQ2500 sound; PCI Modem Blaster; Linksys 10/100 NIC; Mag 800V 19"; AL ACS54 4 speaker sound; Logitech wireless mouse; Logitech Wingman Extreme (great for lefties)

Comment

It didn't matter for me with the 32zb. I had no probs with graphic corruption or glicthes. How does the game run on your system? The game runs slow on my system. Even slower than my old Banshee card.

System specs:
      Celeron 300a OC to 464
      G400 MAX
      SB Live Value
      128 megs micron PC100 ram
      19" Radius L1 monitor
      IBM Deskstar 8.4gig HD

Comment

Game runs absolutely (well not quite absolutely!) smooth. Really nice. But I have tried all the settings possible with G400tweak, the settings in powerdesk itself and ingame. When veiwing ships from the tech area in the middle of the main rebel ship,I get rainbow colours on some parts of the ship that I am currently viewing. As I rotate it, to diferent light angles, they will go away. Not in the actual 3D flight part of the game, and there are no other anomalies. And none in other modern games (D3, Mech3,NFS4 etc.)
        HELP!!

------------------
        AssuP2P??,300a at 337,128megs of the good stuff,G400reg32megSH,cheapy yamaha PCI sound,'couple o' little HD's,42XCDrom and 98SE w/shutdown patch
        AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X