Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Update Descent 3 Retail

It says my 1.0.0 version is up-to-date. And no, there ain't any bumps

Yeah it seems many people are having this problem, just download the patch off Avault or 3dfiles, unless of course you're not running the US version,

Regards,

------------------
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

It's bought in norway and at the back it says (englihs) at the white laser-mark (you know the one with all the black stripes at it )

I get pleny of errors when using the downloaded d310_11.exe patch (from matrox). I had to enable "ignore missing" and "file error" to get it completely installed. Then when I ran the Auto-update it said version 1.0.0. In the readme file, however, it says v. 1.1.0.

Guess I've got a non-us version...
      when I apply the -bumped command at misc nothing happens.

Bummer...

One more thing (since I have your attention ¦ )
      What must I do to get win2k (rc1) accept NT 4.0 drivers for the G400Max? Others have successfully gotten win2k to use it, I only get "can't find a suitable driver at location".

[This message has been edited by tish beta2 (edited 09-05-1999).]

Comment

Its important to add the command line -bumped in the last tab page of the setup.

The bumps are only on your ship and the enemy robots.

Comment

Thanks midi, but i've already done that (and typed in BYEBYEMONKEY to see my ship). Anyone know if the european version of Descent 3 will get it's patch?

Comment

Working...
          X