Audio prob when printing to tape.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio prob when printing to tape.

I compiled a video using Matrox's MJPEG, it looks great and runs fine on the computer monitor. When I hook up a TV to it using composite cables I get no audio from the TV but I get video that is perfect.

Here is what I have done so far:
    1. Made sure all cable connections correct(Video/Audio Out from BOB to Video/Audio In on TV; Cable from BOB to Marvel) everything is okay there.
    2. Raised my volumes(wave, line-in, microphone, master)

I have a Marvel G200 and SB Live Value.
    G200 has drivers 5.25, video tools that came out with 5.15, and BIOS 2.6. SB Live Value is using Liveware 2.1.

Muchos gracias por el ayuda,
    Thien
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

If worse comes to worse, you can run a 1/8" to L/R composite audio cable from your sound card to your VCR audio-in - in fact I'd advise that as a test, so you can see if you have a problem with the audio out on your Marvel break-out box.

Did you run Quickconnect to test your TV Out setup?

- Aryko

Comment

TnT,

double check your connections. from the bob cable you have an audio in and audio out. make sure that the audio out of the bob(black cable) is connected to the line in of the sound card and the audio in is connected to the line out(or you may need a splitter from the speaker out)-

evil

Comment

Working...
      X