BrookTree question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrookTree question

is there generic or thirdparty software that will work with these tv tuners/cards for vidcap, or just tv tuning?

i find the bundled software is often badly designed beyond belief.
    ==
    "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

Hi,

If you need fancy controls of TV tuner and, you have to use their "nice" software.

Vidcap32 can control the tuner, but it displays video in 1:1 size. You cannot get full screen view.

All these cards have common drivers that you can easily replace. However, the applications are different because of different TV tuners, presence/absence of FM tuner, other. You have to live with really buggy software, if you need full functionality.

I found the card itself and drivers to be very stable, but the software is...

Grigory

Comment

does anyone have winvcr?
      ==
      "In Japan, I was in a relationship for seven years and my boyfriend never once heard me pee." --Miho Ogawa, 29, a Japanese waitress living in New York / Giant Robot 24

Comment

nevermind, the brand newest aver drivers have a much improved tv tuner utility.
        ==

Comment

Working...
        X