New Powerdesk have ICD???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Powerdesk have ICD???

Hi, I have just totally reinstalled my system and removed some cards and things
    my PC is for the first time, without 2 voodoo'2 in it...
    I expected to have to suffer until the G400 marvel comes out... but Behold....
    My Marvel G200 actually kicks ass
    the graphics are much richer and cleaner then before, also old games now have new effects added???? and better explosions.WOW
    my question is.. Now im getting to it
    Whats the state of the open GL icd thing??
    i know theres one in my 5.15 drivers. hence better performance...then before
    but i was under the impression that it isnt final??? is there another coming out?
    (i wont even ask for a scheduled release, or whether the powerdesk it comes with will be compatible with videotools..... even though these questions burn in my mind)
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

I'm using the new drivers on a Marvel PCI and I haven't had any problems at all (YET). You might wanna give it a try, but it doesnt seem to be any faster in OpenGL

[This message has been edited by Compton (edited 09-02-1999).]

Comment

Working...
    X