Marvel G400??? When, if, where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G400??? When, if, where?

A couple months back rumor abounded about a G400 Marvel. Supposed to be September, but I haven't seen any news on the forum or in the Usenet.

What gives?

Thanks...
    Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Junior member??? Shucks...
    Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Comment

That's because everyone is sticking to their NDA's ;-)

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

September is not half way thru yet, and you know Matrox if they say September it'll be the last minute of the last day

Comment

My gut instinct tells me that with all the "competition" (ATI AIW128, Voodoo 3500, etc.) Matrox definitely has someone on the case in the lab, but who knows when it'll be rolled out. In the interim, I think they'd be happy to make the G400 work with the RR, although a combo product would be less expensive to build IMHO.

Comment

Hermmmmm

If there are NDA's then presumably there has to be a product. Or there wouldn't be a need for NDA's, would there ?

Hmm, think we need some more info on when.. and mebbe what, too

Comment

Working...
            X