FAQ [2 Phil and co.]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ [2 Phil and co.]

I have been reading from this forum and visiting G200.com for about a year now and a lot of useful information passes thru these here parts. Unfortunatly it dissapears into the depths of the forums and off the bottom on the News pages.

I propose that it would be a good idea if the more knowledgable of you [Phil and Co.] compiled a FAQ for the G200 and G400 [Seperatly]. This would at least stop repeating threads.

Such info as performance tips, Common problemas with games, workarounds, basic setting in windows and in the BIOS....etc...

Come'on PHIL....share your knowledge....educate the masses!

Cheerz!

FraZor
    [AKA FraZomBie (when I'm at work)]

No problem!!!

If you could just lend me another 24-hour slot out of you week for mine I'll get doing it straight away!

When I first started slaving for Ant at the MURC I tried to compile a FAQ - I created many headers/sections and started to create the content. It is a very very time consuming process and a lot of the points are usually contentious. I never finished the project.

If somebody would like to do this then I will more than happily give them space on MURC's G200 and I'm pretty sure Ant would promote it on the MURC main pages. It's a difficult task and should really be a group effort. Maybe we could start threads here and in Hardware that allow us all to create a FAQ - I'll keep the main page in HTML elsewhere for viewing when we decide finally on including something and these forums could be used for proposals.

Power to the people! That's what I say!

------------------
    Phil (MURC's G200 : WWW.G200.COM

Comment

Working...
    X