X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJroberts

DJ, give me your email address please.

I have no control over what you say or do in these Forums, but posting scripts that stop other people using them is not on at all.

I'll simply have to waste my time editing out your messages and I don't want to have to do that.

For those that need to view the remainder of a thread that has been corrupted by such scripts, simply do the following....

Goto tools/internet options/security/custom/ and under "scripting", disable active scripting.

If anybody finds anymore - please email me - I'll remove them.. I'd rather leave HTML turned on - it helps everybody out.

------------------
    Phil (MURC's G200 : WWW.G200.COM

You said that you deleted that message and told him off? That didn't seem to happen. My only interest in these forums currently is messing with these guys. They are obnoxious and rude. They begin buy telling me to Shut The Fuc Up, after I simply post someting about how EA claims there is no DK2 patch. Ant excuses this behavior. He claims it's my fault for speculating flame bait. Never in my time on the Net have I been told speculation deserves of middle finger which came after words, before I even replied. This forum in it's current state is a joke, these guys live to flame people. I am on other forums that I actually contribute to and never have any problems. I think what needs to happen, is 'flaming' needs to stop. Not speculation but those who critisize it. I don't know how much power you have here but let me suggest two things:
    1. Take control, and do things right.
    2. Fix the MAJOR security bugs on this site.

For your reference, this site has a gaping security hole in it. I've announced it before but people call it specualtion and flame me. I offer my assistance to you, but I will not sit back and be 'flamed' by children.

- DJ
    My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
    128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

My email is robertsdj@hotmail.com, I have recently changed it to this per another persons advice on this board. He noticed that the option to not show your email sometimes resets itself leaving your home email wide open.

- DJ

[This message has been edited by djroberts (edited 08-08-99).]

Comment

I have to agree with DJRoberts, there's way to much flaming in this forum.
        If people think something is off topic, they should just not read it, or write a polite note that they think so.

Torben

Comment

Hello SupeBoy,
          How long have you been watching these forums? I believe it is not a matter of posting something off topic or not, it is the insistent posting of flame bait. I do not believe that these posts should be ignored, what if some "Newbie" such as yourself comes in and reads such posts, then there will be mis-information that will get spread. dj keeps posting the same crap, and he will continue to get the kind of answers from everyone.

"My only interest in these forums currently is messing with these guys. They are obnoxious and rude."
          It is pretty obvious that dj is the one who is obnoxious. Last time I check, he has not contributed .50 worth of information. The people he claims are obnoxious and rude are people that help many others out. DJ has no purpose here (or anywhere, he needs to sit in closet by himself for a long time), HE SHOULD BE BOOTED.

Any one else Agree? Boot the trouble maker, and lets get things back to where they were.

NotManoj

Comment

Sorry, but I totally disagree. I think both sides are acting totally childish and turning this forum into a place for pissing contests.

I think using that Javascript was totally out of line, but I also think the behavor of his flamers was of equal moral quality.

Flamebait should be left alone. If you're going to boot djroberts, I think anyone who posts "STFU" along with birdy gifs should also be booted. Just my opinion.

Filmgeek

Comment

FilmGeek,
              I understand that both sides were probably acting childish. But what has this dj guy contributed? NOTHING. The people flaming him, have contributed alot. Personally, even though childish, I believe he deserved to get the "bird" have you read his many posts? He has been totally asenine.

He even ADMITS that he only uses this forum to piss people off. I never see these other people doing this. I think when someone posts scripts that do not allow some one to get into a thread, is worse than having to see a cartoon middle finger. And STFU, at least the guy didn't tell him the whole story, and what it stands for. I think he needs to be booted...period! These other people, if they continue to do nothing but cause trouble, then they should be booted, too. But I see they already went on to other things, such as help others out in posts.

Regards,

NotManoj

Comment

Let me start with the info I posted came directly from both EA, then Bullfrog. If you don't believe it, oh well it didn't deserve STFU.

Filmgeek and others,
                You're correct we're all out of line currently, but this goes way back. I posted something about how I felt Matrox was ripping me off, becuase the G200 ICD was still not out even after the released a G400 ICD. These guys called it flame bait and spent days posting vulger comments about me. I walked away from that one, even after they actually blamed me for starting it. I couldn't walk away from this one. They said I was stupid, so I figured out a way to make them look stupid. I would never disable a useful post. I didn't think it was a big deal, since the post was about flaming djroberts. I just decided someone had to stir things up with these guys to ever get things changed. I have helped people on this board, but right now the only thing on this board I think about is booting these 'flamers'.

ManojMahtani,
                There is no such thing as flame bait. If someone says the world is going to explode, ignore it. If your above a comment, ignore it. Stop thinking 'newbees' are mentally disabled. They can think for themselves, they definitly don't need to log on and see STFU. Geez, how can that help?

Ant,
                you may be a 'Moderator' or Admin of this board, but supporting STFU, and saying it was deserving because my content is 'Flame Bait' is simply ignorent. What if everything I said was true? Many months ago I posted something that said the G200's ICD isn't due out for 3 more months. 3 months later we got a Wrapper, not even an ICD. I got flamed for that one. Well, well, We just recently got our ICD. I post what info I get, good or bad.

No one remembers the good.
                No one remembers when they were wrong.

- DJ

Comment

Yes he's right there is NO EMBM patch for DK2.

Damn can't wait to get that damn MAX board in my damn dual P3 581Mhz system.

Thanks. Best Regards.
                  Tish.
                  Cheers.

Comment

All anyone remembers of you DJ is that you are an iditoic, childish trouble causer and you are not welcome in these forums any longer.

Comment

Working...
                    X