Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess What? There is no Patch for DK2!

I thought you guys might like this. ROM said they are busy adding the bumps to the water and lava. Well, I've spoken directly with Bullfrog and here's what they said:

"We are looking into it at the moment, but there is no firm release date for
    it.
    Hope that helps"

It turns out they are 'Talking' about it, according to Bullfrog.

Now, I'm just wondering how long it will take before this thread becomes flame central and the 'Flamers' come in blaming the 'Flamee' for making the thread a waste of time. Try posting a constructive argument, or a statement that says what I say is incorrect, if you must.

- DJ
    My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
    128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Well, I'm guessing they're stuck doing it, since it's in the main menu of the game. (EMBM).

- Slarty

------------------
    I used to be a guy named Gurm. I used to have a signature. But that's all gone now. Now, my name is Ash... and I am a slave.

Comment

Don't you guys ever learn, did you talk to the lead programmer at Bullfrog? I don't think so... Anyways if you must know, the artist is currently working on the bumps (ie: looking into it). Right now there is a patch coming (1st patch no bump) under QA right now.. Then we're next, unfortunately the guy was on vacation so we couldn't reach him before. Anyways, now that you know, Ant please close this thread...

Thanks,

------------------
      "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

[This message has been edited by R0M (edited 08-06-99).]
      "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Phil,

Close this and any future threads by djroberts, please??

If only you could close them before they were even online, it would make some of us a bit easier, and I know he's lucky Matt hasn't found this thread yet...

Jorden.

P.S: Do enclose in the FAQs that any thread started by djroberts should be entered with extreme care and that flaming him is absolutely NO CRIME on these fori...

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 08-06-99).]
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hey guys...better be careful, or dj will start e-mailing and calling Matrox tech support and whine about how he is treaded around here

Oh, wait....he already does that regularly, as if Matrox TS has some sort of control over us
          HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

lol DJ is just so stupid its not funny anymore.

------------------
            Noel C Ridge Jr.(im tired and boared but i go on.(my friends think im nuts, i keep telling them im just insane.)

Comment

well now that ive read his "other thread" i take back what i said about DJ. he's not stupid hes worse he kinda makes me wonder if hes had a labotomy and the doc messed it up and removed to muchbrain matter. hey maybe Dj's ass is his head cuase he has it so far up thire.

any way this is just my opinion i could be wrong but, it's highly unlikly.

------------------
              Noel C Ridge Jr.(im tired and boared but i go on.(my friends think im nuts, i keep telling them im just insane.)

[This message has been edited by merchant2 (edited 08-06-99).]

Comment

Hey dj,
                what kind of software do you engineer?

Rags

Comment

He stocked the shelves at Best Buy with software(Had to stack the boxes just right so they wouldn't fall on the customers) hence the Engineer title.

Paul
                  "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I engineer N-Tier Systems using MS Sql 7, IIs 4.0, MTS and some other smaller tools. I am actually a lead designer for Web, GUI Cross Browser DHTML, & other web related design.

I am on several other forums (Usually with other adults) but find no harm in going against the grain sometimes. I've never had this sort of problem on any site I've been on. In fact usually when I login there's plenty of things for me to help with, but I can't help with all the bitching that goes on here by you guys.

Stupid? How can I even dignify that, when that's the only come back you can think of. It really doesn't matter to me though, I don't feel personally attacked since I'm sitting behind my computer and can turn you off any time I please.

So, please stop with the speculation as one of you once said. I would be suprised if a patch came out withing the month, but how stupid would you feel if a patch never came out. Probable about as stupid as you sound flaming about something you have no involvment in.

- DJ

My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
                    128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

but I can't help with all the bitching that goes on here by you guys
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHA
                      By US guys?
                      Every thread you post is another thing you want to bitch about. That's ALL you do. And you do it in the form of flame bait, so what do you expect?

Comment

OK.
                        [This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 06-06-06)

[This message has been edited by M Ragsdale (edited 08-07-99).]

Comment

The answer to you last question is "Not Long"
                          chuck

------------------
                          (erstwhile cjolley) celery 333@500mz 2.2V, Abit BH6, 128meg@cas2 gh, 10gig IBM 7200rpm UltraStar, Princton EO75, SB Live Value, V3 2000 PCI (still waiting on my MAX!)

Comment

May I just point out (yet again) that R0M has answered your question, dj, so what's there to "speculate" about???

Consider getting over yourself, please...!

------------------
                            Holly
                            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Say DJ, if our fori haven't hurt your feelings enough yet, and "I don't feel personally attacked since I'm sitting behind my computer and can turn you off any time I please" ...

Errr, could you do us a favour and turn us off ALL thhe time please ??

Or justleave us and don't bother again??

We might loosen notM&M onto you, or maybe worse, MM...

Jorden, sick and tired of reading the same stupid trillion answered posts all over and over again, because someone didn't read the answers to his previous questions....

Oh, DJ... what you do isn't flaming.... it's harassing.. And because of these harasments you might feel 'kicked' outside these cool fori sometime soon... And I hope it's tomorrow!!!

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 08-07-99).]
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X