• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess What?? There's no patch against DJRoberts

Or a filter, or a gun big enough.
    Even a flame-thrower doesn't help...
    Jordâ„¢

Numbers! I want numbers to prove it!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY UNLESS I SEE NUMBERS!!! You're posting too slow!!!!

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Wombat, that was Tombman....
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

But don't think that Jorden is flaming you, Wombat...he's just posting that what you said was incorrect...so don't be childish and tell him to STFU (a sad acronym, BTW)...

--------------------
        Holly
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

LOL! =)

Holly, you are right, even my teacher told me not to use that kind of language at recess!.

Jorden, you are wrong, there is a patch for DJ, it is called going to the hospital and getting an enima. Flushes the dj right out!

Rags

Comment

<Phil> DJ - stop acting like a total twat.

Does this forum support HTML?

Ho'ws That?

- DJ

[This message has been edited by djroberts (edited 08-06-99).]

[This message has been edited by Phil MURC (edited 08-08-99).]
            My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
            128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

Dj,
              if you want to display an image you need to use the following without the stars *[img*]location of image online*[/img*].

That is a good response though, the J patch and everything.

Rags

Comment

http://forums.gagames.com/forums/faq.html

Comment

Took me a couple of trys. I forgot they replace Crlf with HTML Breaks on the fly. It seems to be kind of a security flaw to aloow me to do that though. You may or may not think I'm stupid, but the designers of this forum sure were.

Oh and thanks Ragsdale, but you got the message.

- DJ

Comment

My G*D, DJ, you're actually right about something, for a change!!!

That is a security flaw...nice work btw, though I'm surprised to see you stoop to the same childish level you accuse us of...

--------------
                    Holly
                    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Heheheh

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 08-07-99).]
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

OK.

Comment

Boot?

Comment

And just guess how I got under your netting, DJ??

Jorden.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 08-07-99).]
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

I knew that was tombman, but lately they've both gotten themselves onto my shi^Hort list, so I kind up lump my frustrations together. Unfortunately, there's not much else to be done.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                              X