Colin McRae Rally and Martox Mil II drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin McRae Rally and Martox Mil II drivers

Everyone; I have a MM II and a Voodoo2 - installed the new unified drivers setup351 - and the menus are TOTALLY slow in CMR. Codemasters states that this is the case with these drivers, but no other games have problems. Anyone have a solution for this???

Please let me know - thenetworkgod@email.com - or here!

/tng\

Re-install the game. I had the same problem with G200. Codemasters had few bugs in CMR and the latest patch fixes most of them. Delete the game first and re-install it. Also, have you tried TOCA2 from Codemasters - excellent touring car racing and no bugs.

Comment

This has been known for a long time and will hopfully be fixed in the next driver releas. If it ever will be released.

------------------
      Celeron 450MHz (6x75), 128MB PC100, ABIT BX6-R2, MillG200 8MB AGP

[This message has been edited by Captain (edited 08-02-99).]

Comment

AAAhhhh... I e-mailed Matrox several times about this issue late fall'98. They confirmed the bug and promised new drivers "as soon as possible" !!!!! Now 10 months later.... NO FIX...
        resolution: turn down video accleration a few notch to bypass some of Matrox buggy coding or open your computer case and remove Matrox card, then install a TNT.. wohala Bug fixed.
        And remember that this issue is only occurring on PCI version of Mill II.

[This message has been edited by alphaman (edited 08-03-99).]

Comment

Not true, Alphaman, Mill2 "AGP" also suffers from the same problem. Something happened with Matrox´s updated drivers - with version 3.70 (the one on my CD) CMR menus WORK.

Antti

------------------
          PII 233@300 (3x100), Abit BX6 r2, Mill.2 "AGP" 4MB, 3D Blaster Voodoo2 12MB, SBAWE64

Comment

What I meant was that AGP users got the problem fixed in driver release 4.12 that means that this issue is about PCI not AGP anymore. And 3.70 will not help for PCI. Sorry

[This message has been edited by alphaman (edited 08-06-99).]

Comment

4.12 ? Mine are 4.11 - latest drivers for M2 agp for w98. pd ver. 4.33 CMR problem NOT fixed.

Antti

Comment

Yes, there where a 4.12 version released but they seem to have been removed from both Matrox and Murc site by now I can only se 4.10 .Try to locate them and try them out. Words from Matrox, Codemaster and other on this forum stated that they fixed CMR for AGP users. I have no idea what has happened after 4.12 , maybe they broke the fix again after 4.12. I sold my card at that time.

Comment

I have located them for you at one of Microsofts server. They are 4.12 version and MS WHQL. Download them and Try them out. If the work tell us.

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/services/whql/drivers/Win95/disply/A28811.exe

Comment

Working...
                  X