This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is NO EMBM patch for D3!

This might just be a blow over from the last post that hit 100+, but just to make matters worse, WHERE THE HELL IS THE DAMN PATCH !!

It was suppossed to be in the box, they couldn't release it in time and so It was stated for a patch, thats fine, I just don't like waiting for a patch more than a damn Month!

Some old Developer Relations Representative (that begins with the letter R and ends in M) from the forums keeps telling me any day, any week now, I am getting pretty damn pissed off waiting so damn much.

This isn't the first No embm that hasn't came out. What the F*CK
    What the hell are we doing in the middle of the desert?

Here we go again, Zyn i told you the patch is with Outrage, whenever they release it, they will release it, enough with these speculations, it's not us, remember the patch is not just EMBM it has other fixes so be patient, it is coming...

------------------
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

"The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Don't let's get into this crap again..
      ROM has said as much as anyone is able - now stop all these demanding posts... I don't hear you moaning about Quake 3

"When it's done" remember?

You will get to know about this, either directly or through us as SOON as we know anything.. so please... be patient.

Subject closed... ok?

------------------
      Phil (MURC's G200 : WWW.G200.COM

Comment

Working...
      X